1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?2. How does your media product represent particular social groups?
3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
4. Who is the main target audience for your product?
5. How did you attract/ address your target audience?
6. Looking back at your preliminary task (the continuity editing task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?
7. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
These are the seven evaluation questions that I will be answering for my opening scene project. Both, me and my partner Chris have decided to do individual tasks for the evaluation, as we want to create individual looks to the ending of the of our blogs. As well we have different opinions of what we should do for each of the questions.